About the Course
Batch 4 – April 15th – 19th, 2017
5-day Intensive Training Program covering International Protocol, Diplomacy and Cross-Cultural Relations
The impact of strong international relations cannot be over-emphasized in today’s turbulent global environment. For business professionals who will be interacting with high-level dignitaries and delegations, avoiding miscommunications can make for a cooperative and productive experience. Polished professionalism can do wonders for a company’s competitive position and for an individual’s confidence and growth within their respective industry.
By attending this program you will gain
- The highly specialized skills to deliver real-time international protocol seminars and training programs.
- The knowledge to manage complex protocol and diplomatic events for visiting dignitaries and delegations.
- The credentials and expertly designed presenter manuals and PowerPoint slides to build a rewarding Protocol specialist career or business.
- An overall understanding of international relations and the impact of protocol on the outcome of successful negotiations.
- Expert knowledge in opening or starting a new international relations office / department in your region.
- An international certification from an internationally recognized protocol institute of the world.
Train To Be An International Protocol Specialist Program is a 5-Day Program that has two levels, Level 1 and Level 2, and details which are given below:
Level 1 :
Day 1 :
a. Modern Diplomacy
b. Professional Presence & Competency
a. Diplomatic Leadership
b. International Relationship Building Skills (Social / Dining Etiquette)
a. Global Cross – Cultural Fundamentals
b. Country-Specific Culture & Protocol: The Middle East / North Africa
a. Presentation Skills
b. Social & Media Image Management
a. Diplomatic Negotiations
b. Turn-Key Solutions to creating an International Relations Office / Division / Department
Level 1 : 3 Days, USD 2725
Level 2: 3 Days, USD 2725
- To provide a six-day protocol certification program for business professionals, corporations, organizations, government ministries.
- To impart skills to present real-time international protocol seminars and training programs.
- To provide the knowledge to manage complex cross-cultural, protocol and diplomatic events for visiting dignitaries and delegations.
- To build a rewarding Protocol specialist career or business.
- To learn how to set up a new international relations and protocol department or office in your region
This course is designed for executives diplomats, government officials, entrepreneurs, marketing or sales professionals with international focus, and those whom you are grooming to represent your company or organization at an international level.
Graduates will be certified as “International Protocol Specialist” and will be licensed to use the copyright materials developed by the International Protocol Institute of California (IIPC). Although one can complete the program in two levels and participants attending either the Level 1 or Level 2 will be awarded only with Certificate of Attendance for Level 1 or Level 2 respectively, however those who are completing both levels (Level 1 and Level 2) by completing the whole of 5-day certification program will only be certified as “International Protocol Specialists”.
Please call 052 735 7300 for more details.