About the Course
Levenbert Academy was established to provide state of the art Human Capital Development Solutions and Training to private and public sectors’ Organizations. We were acquired byLEVENBERT to become its Human Capital Development and Training Arm in the region.
LEVENBERT Academy is a B2B human capital development solutions provider dedicated to building a professional, efficient and effective workforce for its customers in the MENA region by designing and executing state-of-the-art integrated training solutions and consulting services in business and management.
- Importance and benefits of team work
- The success factors for team work.
- Sites of team development.
- Handling work problems.
- Lack of interest.
- Deviation from objectives
- Understand the importance and benefits of team work.
- Implement the techniques for building team loyalty and commitment.
- Exercise team leadership roles.
- Make action plans for improving team work.
For managers and their deputies, and individuals that the nature of their jobs and assignments require negotiation with others to purchase or exchange benefits. General Managers, Financial Controllers, Sales and Purchasing Personnel, Executives.
The 101 course allows you to get the certification.
The certification exam consists of 100 questions; in order to pass, the student should answer at least 75% correctly. After passing the test, the student will receive the certification. The certification cost is included in the price of the 101 course.