Levenbert Academy, a subsidiary of Levenbert Consulting is a global provider of executive education that develops better leaders through its exclusive focus on leadership education and research. Levenbert helps employees and professionals around the UAE, GCC and the Middle East to cultivate creative leadership to think and act beyond boundaries. We are a team of world-class trainers from Asia, United States of America and Europe. We offer a dynamic portfolio of Certified Programs and a wide array of Customized Organizational Solutions,
Our aim is to revolutionize the education and training areas and bring forth a series of new programs to overcome the present and future challenges that our economy is facing or will soon face. Our vision is to prepare the current and future generation and equip them with latest tools and techniques to evolve as global leaders.
The leader in executive and professional education in the region
Enabling individuals and organizations to reach their growth and development potentials and achieving the best results by providing innovative and blended learning solutions, partnering with the best-in-class institutions, and employing the latest technologies.
Our Core Values
Partnership| Creativity | Customer Centricity| Excellence| Innovation
Goals and Objectives
- To develop plans to improve corporate performance.
- Increase productivity.
- Design career path plans & programs.
- Contribute in developing a healthy work environment which leads to employee’s satisfaction.
- Develop programs targeted to employees to ensure their loyalty to corporate mission and values.
- Develop standards for excellent performance.
Our Training Audience
- Transactional analyzes
- Analyzing performance and solving problems.
- Develop career path programs.
- Solving communication problems.
- Dealing with stress.
- Team building.
- Survey’s feedback.
- Problems solving sessions.
- Process and procedures consultations.
- Compromising difference in opinions.
- Establishing group norms.
- Developing strategic plans.
- Management by Objectives M.B.O.
- Dealing with environmental changes.
- Total quality management.
- Cultural surveys.
- SWOT analyzes.
- Attitude surveys and work environment.